WHAT IS SWITCH?
SWITCH is the student ministry of TheEdge.Church. It is loaded with fast-paced worship, interactive activities, and video teachings to address real issues that students face each day. SWITCH is for any student in the 7th – 12th grades. We meet weekly on Wednesday Nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
What a Student Can Expect
- A place to belong
- Adult leaders who push students to grow closer to Christ
- Opportunities to use their skills and gifts in real ministry
- Worship experiences and teaching that is relevant to their lives
As a parent, you want your student connected to the heart of God. Pressure comes from all sides for students. It tells them to compromise. It takes their lives and tries to convince them the high school and middle school years are "practice" for real life. The problem is: this isn't practice, this isn't rehearsal, this is real life. The Switch Experience is built to challenge and lead students to move forward and take the next step in their relationship with Christ. We have a team of passionate volunteers who are fully equipped, ready and willing to walk alongside your students in order to accomplish this.
What a Parent Can Expect
- Trained volunteers who have completed background checks
- Team leaders who know your child by name and pray for them during the week
- Weekly resources to help you lead your student spiritually
- Leaders who are available to talk with you about your child’s spiritual development
- Opportunities to serve and participate as a SWITCH team member
SWITCH On Social Media